Our Training Philosophy is simple...
Each horse and rider combination is unique. Each situation is unique. One size does not fit all.
That is why the HRF approach to training is fully customized. After careful evaluation, Bob and Heather collaborate to create a very specific training program for each horse and rider partnership. Although the program is strictly adhered to, it also is fluid and adaptations are made as each horse and rider evolve.
However, several fundamental principles always are the same...
• Safety comes first. Period.
• Treat everyone with respect, kindness and dignity. We are a family!
• Treat your horse with respect, kindness and dignity. You life depends on it!
• Work hard.
• Be prepared.
• Exhibit good sportsmanship.
• Be supportive of others.
• Always do the right thing. Don't take the easy way out.
• Get up, dust yourself off and try it again.
If you are looking for a small boutique barn with an individually customized training program and a tightknit, family atmosphere, please contact us. We look forward to speaking with you!
Hidden River Farm